01 December Prague Media Point Conference - online
- Prague, Czech Republic - virtual conference
A virtual conference for journalists, media professionals, and scholars that will take place over six days during December 1-11, 2020.
PRAGUE MEDIA POINT is a virtual conference for journalists, media professionals, and scholars that will take place over six days during December 1-11, 2020. Registrations are now open: www.praguemediapoint.com/tickets
Held exclusively online, this year’s event, the 7th annual edition, presents a unique opportunity to engage with an international group of journalists, media experts, and scholars, no matter where you are.
In line with this year’s theme – “What’s Working” – discussions will highlight some of the industry’s most successful projects and approaches and their potential for replication. The agenda includes 36 sessions split into four main areas addressing some of the most pressing issues of today.
- On Today’s News Agenda - where we will discuss media freedom, the pandemic’s impact, the climate crisis, and diversity.
- Grow and Innovate - self-help for news organizations in these challenging times.
- Scholarly Insights - presentations on current research, COVID-fueled innovations, and more.
- Investigative Journalism - tracking organized crime, Chinese influence, and engaging the audience in long-term investigations.
The full program has been published here: www.praguemediapoint.com/program-2020.